Monday, May 18, 2015

KML

One of my best friends turned 30 yesterday. I love this girl so much. She understands me, she loves me, she never judges me, she tells me how it is, she confides in me, she trust me and she has the best laugh. She's a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a sister-in-law and a friend. Anyone who meets her loves her. She keeps a positive spirit and isn't afraid to show you her true feelings. I am so blessed to have her in my life. 
Happy Birthday Kristen! 









  
Kristen, 
I love you so very much. Thank you for always being there for me through everything. You are an incredible best friend and sister in law. Thank you for staying true to yourself and being my friend for 11 years now. You make me laugh all the time and I can't imagine my life without you. Thank you for Kent and Billie Marie. They help complete my whole world. Happy 30th birthday and don't worry, I am not far behind you. Love you :) 
-Dani 

No comments:

Post a Comment