Monday, May 4, 2015

I just know we would be great friends

If you don't know, I am so in love with Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge Kate. I just want to be their best friends, especially her's. And over the weekend, she finally gave birth to much anticipated royal baby. I had a feeling she was going to have a girl, and a girl she did. Just found out they named her Charlotte Elizabeth Diana and it couldn't be more perfect. I mean the girl is already so beautiful and with parents like hers, how could she not be. And of course Kate looked gorgeous 10 hours after giving birth. I have not gone through that yet but I can tell you I won't look a fraction of what she looked like. 




Congratulations to one of my favorite couples in the whole world. You deserve all the greatness in the world and Miss Charlotte is perfect.