Monday, May 4, 2015

I just know we would be great friends

If you don't know, I am so in love with Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge Kate. I just want to be their best friends, especially her's. And over the weekend, she finally gave birth to much anticipated royal baby. I had a feeling she was going to have a girl, and a girl she did. Just found out they named her Charlotte Elizabeth Diana and it couldn't be more perfect. I mean the girl is already so beautiful and with parents like hers, how could she not be. And of course Kate looked gorgeous 10 hours after giving birth. I have not gone through that yet but I can tell you I won't look a fraction of what she looked like. 




Congratulations to one of my favorite couples in the whole world. You deserve all the greatness in the world and Miss Charlotte is perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment