Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Avenger's

Dear Diary,

Over the weekend I saw The Avengers and OMG it was so good. Those movies never disappoint. They are always packed full of adventure and comedy and always keep you on the edge of your seat. But I just have one question.....As I was watching the movie, I kept thinking to myself....Who is the Hottest of them all? 


Steve Rogers aka Captain America is played by Chris Evans who is the most perfect Captain America in my book. Cap is kind and strong and level headed with a wicked smile. He wears red, white and blue at all times and is the face for America. 







Thor is played by Chris Hemsworth who is one of the most gorgeous men in the world. And that accent and the way he swings that hammer, just put him on the scene for 2 hours and I'm good. 






Tony Stark aka Iron Man is played by Robert Downey Jr. who to me, is the most swavey man in the world. Tony is funny and rich and can fix anything and has these piercing eyes that draw you in and as Iron Man he has control over the whole group.  






Clint Barton aka Hawkeye is played Jeremy Renner who is another good looking man. His stealth moves and how quickly he uses a bow and arrow is super hot. And to learn he is a family man with children just made him hotter. 




Bruce Banner aka Hulk is played by Mark Ruffalo......ok, so he never went through my mind. Sorry Mark but Hulk just doesn't do it for me. Your character is kind of wimpy and blah as Bruce Banner and you pout a lot but kuddos to you for getting to kiss Black Widow. 


And then I really got to thinking....what if it's....

Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow played by Scarlett Johansson. I mean come on, she's gorgeous! Like the girl can't do anything and not look perfect. And she gets to wear black leather all day and be in super great shape and what I learned the other day is that she was PREGNANT making this movie and they just cropped her tummy out in some shots. Pregnant! In leather! Having to do this hard moves and look sexy at the same time! 



So who do you think is the Hottest of them all? Are you partial to one? Do you find them all hot and neither one competes with the other? And yes I know that there were 2 other characters introduced in the film but I wanted to use the original Avenger's cast. Plus I didn't want to give anything that was remotely big about the movie away. 

My initial thought is Thor but to me, Chris Hemsworth is hotter as Chris than Thor and maybe it's because Thor has better hair than me and I'm jealous. And Bobby, to me, reminds me of Captain America, with the chiseled face, sculpted nose, blonde hair and blue eyes so my heart goes to him. But then there's that bad boy side of Tony Stark that is super hot and I just want to get in his $200,000 Audi and drive away. 



Love, Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment