Monday, June 13, 2016

30 in 30: 18 and 19: Gray hair and Ombre

I can't even believe I am blogging this.

But I have never found one before so.....

So here we are: 30 in 30: number 18: I found a gray hair

I wasn't looking for it. I was just telling myself how I needed to get my hair done because it was looking blah and there it was! Like a bright shiny object. Just staring at me. And not just one. There was two! 
Ok first off....I need a tan bad! Second off....I look so miserable. hahahaha
What's life if you can't make fun of yourself :-)

So I plucked them and then I went online and booked an appointment with my girl April Barnes and went and got my hair did! But I just didn't want to get the same ole thing I get done every time. So I went on Pinterest and searched Summer Hair 2016. So many things popped up. I found what I wanted and it was something I had never done before. 

So here we are: 30 in 30: number 19: Ombre 

Kristen was the first person I saw with Ombre many years ago and I have loved it but never been brave enough to go get it done. But because my love for it kept getting bigger and bigger, I decided to go with it. My hair likes to lighten up in the summer and I normally hate that. I usually have April dye it almost black and add a few highlights to make it look alive. So when I told her I was going with something different, she was of course so excited. She kept telling me how ombre will bring out the green in my eyes and how it will look so natural on me. 

Boy was she right. The first thing Bobby said to me was about how my eyes looked so green now and how my coloring was so pretty! 

LOVE IT!!!!!!
The blonde on the bottom isn't as light as I would like but it's only because my hair was so dark that it will take another treatment for it to look exactly how I want. 

Bye Bye gray hair. Hello Ombre. 


No comments:

Post a Comment