Thursday, September 15, 2016

30 in 3(1): 22 and 23: Play a game I've never played and Play a drinking game

Dear Diary, 

When we figured out where we were going for our anniversary, I knew there were going to be things at the resort I would be able to do for my 30 in 30. 
Ok so for the record, I am 31. So my future 30 in 30 post will look like this: 30 in 3(1), where the 1 looks like a 0 but techniqually it's 31. 
Once we actually got there, we learned that all of the "things to do" were off property and neither one of us felt comfortable enough venturing into town to do these things. So needless to say, I didn't get as much accomplished as I would have liked. 

So here we are: 30 in 3(1): number 22: Play a game I've never played before

Before we left, Bobby was telling me about this game he saw online where someone had combined soccer with pool. He said it looked like so much fun but didn't know where we could find it. At the resort, sure enough, they had one! So one morning, on our way to the beach, we stopped and played. It was so much fun but super hard. The rules are the same as for pool. But you use your feet like you would in soccer. This is my new favorite game. I asked Bobby if there was a way to build this at home and we are looking into it. I was winning but I ended up losing. I was down to one ball forever. But he got lucky and sunk his last one in and then the 8 ball was set up perfectly.  



Later that evening when we were hanging out in the bar, we decided to play another game. 

So here we are: 30 in 3(1): number 23: Play a drinking game

If you know anything about me, you know I don't step outside of my box. I stick to what I like and I don't venture out, especially in food and drinks. But this one night, I decided it would be fun to grab their drink menu and play a game. Bobby had the menu and started flipping through the pages. I closed my eyes and randomly told him to stop. Then I picked either left side or right side and then he put my finger on that page and I randomly chose. Then he played it! Whatever we landed on we had to drink. I landed on a Lychee Martini and he landed on a French Martini. 


Neither one of them were good. They both were awful to be honest. His was worse than mine. It reminded me of why I never just pick something random to drink. 


Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment