Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Thank You

We made it back safe and sound from our Mexico trip. We had so much fun and I do plan on telling you all about it but today I have so much laundry, TV and snuggling with my bambino to do that this will be a very short blog post. 

I do want to Thank my mom and dad for keeping Brody, especially my mom. She didn't hesitate when we asked her a couple of months back to come keep him for that long. In fact, when I stepped foot back into my home she asked me when B and I would be going on our next trip so she could come stay with him. Dad came Friday afternoon and stayed till Sunday afternoon. He claims she does everything, he just gets to play but I know he helps in any way possible. I couldn't have asked for better babysitters. 

Just so you know how much my mom and Brody love each other, he cried when she told him bye yesterday. He didn't want her to leave! It was so sweet and so sad at the same time!

Dad sent me this sweet photo of him and her reading before bed one night. It just screams my mother to me. With her grandbaby, on the floor, inside a teepee, reading books to him. I will cherish it forever. 


Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you both so very much for keeping my boo for me. Knowing he was taken care of, knowing he was being loved on and played with and laughing just made my time away easier. I never worried, I never wondered, I was able to relax. I love you both so very much!



Now don't get me wrong, Bobby and I talked about Brody like every other hour but when you have something that is your favorite in common, you tend to talk about it a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment