Friday, September 16, 2016

Five on Friday- Mexico addition

one. 
This man. My husband. Lord knows I don't deserve him sometimes. There is something about this picture I just love. The scenery. His body. Him. Mexico. 

two.
Ok....so I decided on this picture for one of my 5's because I have been working really hard to get back in shape and I looked in the mirror and felt good about my body. I love that I am seeing results from my Swink Sweat class and eating better. 

three.
On our trip, we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. 5 years I have had the privielge to call myself his wife. It hasn't always been easy but that doesn't matter. I love him beyond this world and I thank God everyday I have him. 

four.
Kiss Kiss

five.
The morning we left, when B and I went for a walk the sun was coming up just right so I snapped this. No filter. Just God's hand. I wanna get this photo blown up and put it someone where in my home. It's a great reminder of my days with Bobby here. 

Stay tuned to Monday where I will tell you all about B and I's Mexican getaway! It was so much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment