Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Say it ain't so

Y'all....

My world has just been rocked. I don't know what to think of it or what to do. At first I was in total denial. Like "No, I don't believe it. Can't be true." 

But then the more people talked about it, the more I had to listen to it. My mother texted me about it and an old friend even reached out to me and sent me an article about it. 

It seems Monday morning, Angelina filed for divorce from Brad. 

My all-time favorite power couple is done! 
(According to social media. Neither one of them have actual spoken out on the matter so until then, there is a little part of me hoping this is just tabloids being tabloids).

My heart is broken. She is my favorite. He is my favorite. It's like when your best couple friends tell you that they are getting divorced and that it wasn't anything you could do and now you feel forced to pick sides!  Who do you choose? 

My heart will always be Angelina's so if I am forced to choose a side in this divorce, I choose hers.


#IWillAlwaysLoveBrangelina

No comments:

Post a Comment