Wednesday, May 11, 2016

She's 2!

Happy Birthday (yesterday) to this little angel. How much I love this little girl. Even though we don't come from the same blood line, I swear she is so much like me. Independent, likes her space, does her own thing, walks to the beat of her own drum, sweet little momma. 
 She brings so much joy to the Lewis family. She holds her own with the boys. They don't stand a chance against her. She can make you melt with one huge smile. If she doesn't like something, she will let you know. I can't believe she is 2! 




Billie Marie,
You are such a joy to me. I love everything about you. I love how you already take care of your Bro Bro and make sure he always has what he needs. You have such a kind heart and so many opinions. Happy Birthday sweet girl. I love you so very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment