Monday, May 23, 2016

#beourguest

Oh.My.Goodness

Beauty and the Beast live's trailer just dropped this morning!

I am so excited right now. I have seriously watched this trailer about a thousand times. I kid you not.

First off......I love Belle. I love her personality, I love her relationship with her dad, I love that she loves books and loves to read, I love how she was able to tame the wild beast and I love how she was able to show him love again.

Second off......I love Emma Watson. Loved her in the Harry Potter movies and I have loved every movie since then. I find her to be the best for Belle.

Third off......take a look at these names! Ewan McGregor, Ian McKellen, Josh Gad, Dan Stevens, Luke Evans, Kevin Kline, Emma Thompson, and Stanley Tucci.

The story. The music. The love. I CAN NOT wait till 3~17~17. Turn the volume up and get ready for goosebumps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment