Wednesday, June 22, 2016

U.P.D.A.T.E.


Most of you have known that I am trying to find 30 things to do in my 30th year of life. And I have been having a grand time doing this. But the reality of me being able to do 10 more things in a week (my bday is next Wednesday) is not going to happen. I do have one thing planned this weekend and I have another in the works, but after that my time will be up. But that is not going to stop me from completing my list. It will just be 30 in 31. I am going to continue on this path to get to my 30. 

I took on this challenge without realizing how much time a baby takes from you and how little mobility you have being 35+ weeks pregnant and then having a c-section. There was about 3 months where I wasn't able to do anything. 3 months is a long time when you are trying to get 30 things accomplished because I would need to do at least 2 things a month, some months would need to be 3. I didn't have 24/7 access to a babysitter and there was apart of me that had a hard time leaving Brody when he was super little. Anxiety hit me hard when I would think about it and then I went through the baby blues and that took some time away from me. Plus I felt tired constantly. 

Please don't think I am trying to find an excuse or anything. If you have ever had a baby, I am sure you understand. And if you haven't.....well then your opinion is your opinion! 

I do plan on finishing this though. My goal is by the end of September. I have something planned on vacation and maybe I can find a few more things there since I will be in a house full of people and someone can stay with Brody. Bobby and I have a 5 year anniversary trip planned where I am sure I can find things. 

So stay tuned. I might need your help and motivation to keep this going. And if you have any ideas, I am all ears!  

Thanks again for keeping up me with and this. I hope I have motivated some of you to find something you have never done and doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment