Tuesday, June 14, 2016

45 weeks


How old? 45 weeks

Likes? Swimming

Hates? Feeling left out. We bought a baby gate this week to put up between our room and the living room (thats where the stairs are) and he hates it when we both go in there and we don't take him. It's not because he wants to be held or anything. He just wants to be included. 

Milestones this week? My sister got him to kick in the water. She has been through so many swim lessons with both Landry and Hayden that she knows what to do so she grabbed him and started teaching him to kick and blow bubbles. Swim safety is a must in my family so we start them young. He also has learned to kiss. Sunday night him and I were sharing some Goldfish and he raised up, looked at me and leaned in to give me a kiss. It was the cutest, most precious thing. Then later that evening, he kept giving both Bobby and I kisses for a good 5 minutes. Just going back and forth. 

Sleeping? A little better this week. There was 2 days in a row where his naps sucked. Wouldn't sleep for anything. But he got over that hump and is better now. His morning nap always seems to be better than his afternoon nap and his afternoon nap is more important I think. 

Eating? Nothing new this week but I love that I have such a great eater. Makes it so easy on us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment