Tuesday, March 20, 2018

29/30/31 weeks


How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain? 20 pounds (and feeling every pound of it) and she weighs over 3 and 1/2 pounds

Sleeping? Ugh...when I finally fall asleep, I sleep about 4 hours before I have to pee. I usually can go back to sleep but sometimes I just lay there. She wakes me a lot for some reason. I actually can feel her a lot more than I felt Brody. Don't know if its where she's positioned or just because I've done this before. 

Best/Worst moments these past 3 weeks? Best: finally having an official due date. It's always been up in the air (sort-of) but at the last appointment, after looking over everything and her growth, my doctor was confident in a new due date. Worst: Growing pains. Every so often (whether it's her or I) but I get to a point where I can't walk or move. A heating pad and laying down are the only things that seem to do any sort of relief. I know her growing a good thing, so don't read that as a negative, but the pain it causes on my body is the worst. It's always at night and it always seems to happen around when I am eating dinner. 

Do I miss anything? Running. This weather is awesome and I just want to go for a run. But I can't walk 50 feet without having to pee. 

Pregnancy symptoms? Growing pains. Eating at weird hours. Braxton Hicks. Waddling. 

Looking forward to? My baby shower. I love getting to see people I haven't seen in a while and catching up. I am actually having two baby showers (I have some amazing women in my life) and they both are just going to be so over the top but I seriously can't wait. As long as there is dessert....I will be in heaven!

Gender/Name/Due Date? Girl/ Brooklynn Marjorie Lewis/ May 22, 2018- due date got moved by 2 days



No comments:

Post a Comment