Friday, June 5, 2015

31 weeks

Dash is becoming so interested in my growing belly. Don't know if he senses something or wondering why his mom is getting fat, but I find it sweet. 


How far along? 31 weeks and 3 days 

Total weight gain? 18 pounds and he is around 4 & 1/2 pounds, give or take a few ounces

Maternity clothes? Still have to get me a swimsuit but I already know which one I want, it's just having an address to ship it to. 

Sleeping? This week has been off and on for me. When I do sleep, it's really good and really sound. But when I don't, I just stare at the ceiling or wall for hours. 

Best moment this week? I "would" say moving but guess what......

Worst moment this week? We are still in our home. We were supposed to close Wednesday, but for some reason they postponed it to Thursday, late Wednesday afternoon. OK cool...but Thursday came and went and here we are Friday morning and I am still sitting in between boxes and sleeping on a mattress that's on the floor. We are so frustrated and just want this to be done. I really wanted to be in my new home by my shower but who knows if that will happen. 

Do I miss anything? I've been good this week except I would love some energy come 2pm. I have so much energy in the morning and I can conquer the world but come 2pm, I can't do anything the rest of the day. I crash. I do get a second wind around 6pm which is nice but afternoon's are no good for me. 

Cravings? Peanut Butter. Cereal. Mandarin Oranges. 

Aversions? Nothing. 

Pregnancy symptoms? Braxton Hicks are in full force. My Doctor told me they would start now and to really pay attention. That one is OK, but 4 in one hour means something is going on and to call. But I've only had one, at 4 in the morning and it kept me up for about an hour and I ended up moving to the couch to help. I also get out of breath pretty quick and I still have the dizzy/hot spells that I was suffering from but it is part of life till he comes, so I just deal with it. 

Belly button? Still in. 

Stretch marks? None 

Looking forward to? My baby shower!!!!!!!!! Yay. It's almost time for it and I can't wait to see everyone and see all the lovely presents MM will get. 




Here's hoping we close today and move tomorrow but we've been told everyday that today is the day but here we are. Can you tell how frustrated and stressed I am.....and yes, I know it's not good to stress this late in my pregnancy but I can't help it. It is what it is and God has been hearing a lot from me lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment