Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pregnancy Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago, I had my maternity photo shoot with the lovely Mrs. Becca Egger. If you don't know who this wonderful lady is, you are missing out. Long story short, her husband, Jeff, is the reason Bobby and I are together. He set us up on a blind date and here we are, 11 and 1/2 years later. I loved Becca the moment I met her. Her and Jeff are some of my most favorite people and now they have blessed me with their daughter Charlotte who I adore. 

Becca is wonderful photographer. The way she captures a person, in a natural light, is just amazing. I like to claim I am a good photographer, and then I see what she does and I don't even come close. 

Here are a few of my favorites from that day. I decided to keep it simple with black and of course, I had to have his Mighty Mouse shirt and his Converse! One's she loved a lot she did in color and black and white.

 Bobby and I debated on rather he should be present for these but he told me that this was about me and MM and the moment we both are in as one. My model husband who loves his photo taken was going to step out of the lime-light so his wife and baby could step in. :) 




















OK so you have to know something....I love pickles and ice cream. Together. Such a cliche I know but a chef friend of mine gave it to me as a joke when I first got pregnant and I tried it and loved it. There's something about the sweet and salty that just goes together. So it was only appropriate I wear this shirt and eat it. I know I should have had a bag of Doritos or something but that's OK. 





If you are interested in learning more about my sweet friend, Becca, please visit her website at http://www.beccaeggerphotography.com/ . She truly makes you feel super comfortable and always talks to you and makes you laugh. 

I love you Becca Egger! Thank you again for these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment