Friday, June 26, 2015

34 weeks

Bullet is fascinated with looking at me. He just sits and stares at me like this. The whole photo shoot, Bobby couldn't get him to look at him. And Dash can't sit still long enough. Oh well. They make for funnier photos. 


How far along? 34 weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain? 21 and a 1/2 pounds and he is around 5 and a 1/2 to 6 pounds. My doctor told me my weight would plateau some while he would gain so I should only see my total weight go up 1/2 a pound to a pound each week and so far we are doing good. It is so hard to maintain the weight but we are going strong. 

Pregnancy clothes? I finally bought me some swimsuits that should get delivered next week before we leave for Galveston. I am so excited to get them in. I got the one I really wanted by Jessica Simpson and another one they had on sale. Can't wait to try them on and show you. 

Sleeping? Like a baby luckily. I do wake early but when I am asleep, I am sound to sleep. It is so nice. But once I wake up anytime after 6am, I am up for the day. 

Best moment this week? Finding someone to come paint baby boys room so B and I don't have to do it. I was originally going to do it because I have painted many rooms before but we moved in later than I had wanted and the ceilings in his room are much taller than I had anticipated so I begged Bobby to let me find someone to come paint them for me. And paint the guest bedroom while he was here. I was given a budget and I was able to come through. They get painted tomorrow! 

Worst moment this week? Traffic. I don't know how you people do it everyday. I only have to do it 2 days a week but I am ready to murder someone by the time I get to work or get home. Granted I am pregnant and my patience level isn't the best and me sitting in the car for a long period of time doesn't quite work well. I end up putting the seat heater on to help my lower back and hips. 

Do I miss anything? Freedom of my own body. I've done really good up until now but these last 6 weeks I just know are going to be hard for me. I am use to doing things on my own, like tying my shoes and getting up and down with ease. Shaving my legs is almost impossible. It's not like I have a big belly, its just that my belly is super hard and trying to press it down for a long period of time is impossible. Frustrates me. Bobby has been really good about not letting me make pregnancy an excuse for things I do or don't do. He holds me accountable but these next weeks, he may just have to let me off the hook on my actions cause Lord knows I don't control them anymore. 

Cravings? Crackers of any kind. Peanut Butter. Milk. Coffee with flavored creamer or I should say flavored creamer with coffee instead. Dairy Queen Blizzard (which I have yet to have). Ice Cream. Cucumbers. 

Aversions? Nothing really. If I don't want it at the time, I'm honest about it. Bobby always has 2 options for dinner at night and I pick the one I want. It makes it easy on him and me. 

Pregnancy symptoms? One day I am starving and can't get enough to eat and the next I eat maybe 700 calories. I do find on the days I eat more, he is extremely restless and moves a whole bunch so I think on those days, he is growing and it is making me hungry. Because kids in general eat a lot when they are growing. And on the days I don't want much to eat, we are resting. 

Belly button? I would say in still. It's almost even with my stomach, almost like I don't have one but for the moment it is staying in. 

Stretch marks? None 

Looking forward to? OMG what a week I have. Let's see.....his room getting painted. My BIRTHDAY is Monday and I turn 30! We leave for Galveston on Friday for the Lewis Vacation (my weekly post will be Thursday instead). We are buying his bed this week (finally). His room is going to start coming together and it makes me so happy.......now if I could just pick a damn paint color we would be golden! 

I am adding a new category for the next 6 weeks:
Can I see my feet? As of today, I can see my feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment