Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Best national day ever!

Dear Diary,

Do you know what today is? 

Today is National Pink Day. That's right. Today we celebrate the wonderful, beautiful, perfect color of pink. 
Oh lord how I love the color pink. It's almost an obsession to be honest. It seriously makes me super happy when I see pink. I surround myself by the color all times of the day. I keep my pink mixer out on my counter in my kitchen because Bobby knows I have to have my touch of pink in almost every room. And if it were up to me, every room would have pink accents. He is so happy this is a boy because he's afraid of what might be if I was having a girl. 

Pink is feminine, sensitive, tender, childlike and can be on the fun side of romantic. It is lively, brings dull color to life and actually did not really become a popular color till the 20th century.  

So rather you have pink on or not, celebrate it. Show it off loud and proud. There are many things you can do to support this perfect color, like indulging in a pink cake pop like I tend to do! 


________________________________________________________________

We are 34 weeks today! He is about the size of a small pumpkin or a pineapple, he can now open and close his eyes fully and his fingernails and toenails are now well-formed. They say at this stage he can dream but aren't quite sure what they dream of or about. I can't believe we have 6 weeks to go till we meet him! So surreal. 


Love, Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment