Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to one of the best men I know. The man that raised me. The man that was at every softball game and taught me how to play catcher. The man that was at every dance recital and encouraged me to be and do whatever I want. The man I look up to in business and has taught me what hard work looks like. The man that taught me right from wrong. The man that is the most wonderful grandfather to Landry and Hayden and I can't wait to see MM in his arms. 




Daddy,
Thank you for it all. Thank you for doing everything in your power to give mom, Kara and I the best lives you could give. You were and are always there for me. I don't know what I would do without you. I am and will always be your little girl, your chubby faced pig-tail girl that you would help stand back up when I had fallen down, your Punkins. 
I love you! 




And to my Husband,

You are going to make one hell of a daddy. I see you with Landry, Colton, Kent, Hayden and Billie Marie and the amount of love and attention you give them only shows me how great of a daddy you will be. We have 6 weeks to go and I can't wait to see you hold this baby we created. 


I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment