Monday, June 8, 2015

Closing...for real this time


SO it is really official. We are really closing on our house today. Like for real for real. No jokes. No puns. No well maybe's. We sign to sell our house at 10:30 AM and then we sign on the Mansfield house in the afternoon. We are not moving Tuesday due to work but are moving Wednesday and I am so excited to just get in the house and clean it and put things away and see what we need. 


I had my baby shower Saturday (more on that tomorrow and Thursday) and got so many great things and I can't wait to put them in his room once it's all clean and painted. 

Thank you again for all the prayers and uplifting words.  

I won't be blogging Wednesday of this week and I may have to postpone my Friday weekly post to the following Monday due to everything going on and my dogs being at my mom's house this week. What's my weekly photo without my pups? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment