Monday, May 8, 2017

Weekend Fun

What a great weekend we had here at the Lewis household. 

First off....on Saturday my sweet Dasher turned 5! I can't believe he's five. These past two years have been a whirlwind for me with Brody so him being 5 just caught up to me. 

Also on Saturday, Bobby took me shopping. He won a trip through his work to Punta Cana and we leave at the end of this month. I needed new bathing suits desperately and some new clothes. So he took me shopping. We dropped Brody off with Debbie for a little play date (Kent and Billie Marie were also there to play) and we went to Northpark. I got 2 swimsuits from Everything But Water and a lot of clothes from H&M and Cotton On. Then we had lunch at The Theodore and left to pick up the kiddo. I love my day dates with Bobby. I don't get it a lot and we don't get a lot of alone time so we try to take full advantage of it. 






Sunday, we were going to go play on the boat (I will save the boat for another blog but long story short...we bought a boat and it will be explained another day). But when we got there, the boat wasn't working. Something was wrong so we had to turn around and go home. So we came out to our little swimming pool and had lots of fun. 




The weekend just comes and goes so fast and when I try to slow it down and take advantage of it, it seems to go even faster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment