Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Swimsuits

A week from today, Bobby and I leave for The Dominican Republic. Bobby won a trip to Punta Cana with his company and I couldn't be more excited to get away with him. Once he learned he won it, I have been trying really hard to work on my beach bod. I did an update post {here} about my process since having Brody and I am finally feeling ready for this summer. I also realized that I needed new swimsuits. My last new one was 4 years ago (minus the maternity ones I bought) so when I brought it up to Bobby, he didn't argue. I knew where I wanted to go, Everything But Water, because they are awesome and have so many different styles to chose from. I always have good luck there, so we dropped Brody off at his Grammy's house and headed out. I fell in love with 2 and Bobby grabbed both from my hand and bought them! He is the best y'all because they were NOT cheap. But the thing is, every swimsuit I have ever bought from Everything But Water has lasted years. It's amazing quality and you can't put a price on that. Plus they fit me like a glove and I felt pretty in them so its a win win. 

The first one is made by Robin Piccone and her stuff runs big FYI. This suit comes in different colors but I chose the baby blue because I have never had a color like this and it makes me already look kind of tan, even though I'm not! The top is $122 and the bottoms are $74 for my particular look. 

The second is made by La Blanca and this suits runs true to size. This one also comes in multiple colors but I love the color green and again, I have never had one like this so I chose it. I love these bottoms because they are a tad higher and help hold me in and have the illusion I'm fitter than I am :-). The top is $59 and the bottoms are $57 for my particular look. 

I am so excited for my trip! Let the countdown begin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment