Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Honey

Today marks the 95th birthday of Bobby's grandma. 95! 
Talk about a live-wire. You wouldn't know she was her age because she doesn't act like it. Sure she complains and she's dying everyday but hey....don't we/aren't we all? 

I love this lady so much. She's full of life and says the funniest things. She likes to have some wine at parties and up until recently (due to her vision) she drove. My mom's mom was named Margie and Honey's name is Margie so I always felt a special connection to her because of her name. She likes to be involved and loves watching her great grand babies do things. She doesn't let her age get in the way of things and I love that. She won't ever see this, I don't even know if she knows I have a blog, but it still felt right to give her a shout out today. 





No comments:

Post a Comment