Wednesday, June 15, 2016

30 in 30: 20: Klyde Warren Park

Ever since I heard of this place, I have always wanted to go. But I never found the reason to go or the time and once we moved to Mansfield, it completely fell off my radar. Until this past weekend. We had some friends come in town and they had planned on going. So we tagged along because A) I love being with them and B) because I had never been and wanted to. 

So here we are: 30 in 30: number 20: Klyde Warren Park

This place is gorgeous, even in the rain. I know I didn't get to experience the full effect of this place but I got the gist of it. The food trucks were awesome. The place itself was just breathtaking. The kids area was so much fun. If Brody was able to walk, it would have been better because I would have been able to watch him play in the water. 

It was hot and humid and my newly fresh hair was sticking out everywhere but oh well. It was a lot of fun. I would for sure go back, especially when Brody is of a better age and can play. The rain prevented us from really getting the full experience of Klyde Warren Park but that's alright. I can see what everyone loves it so much. Just family and dog friendly. 

Here are some pictures I got while I was there. My pictures don't do justice of this place. You just have to go yourself if you have never been. 





 The kid's area


Michelle and baby Georgia (who I am so in love with btw)

Bobby and his boys. So much fun getting to meet up with everyone. 

 Charlotte and Brody


Food Truck row. I looked at all of them and decided on the pizza truck. AMAZING!



Next time I go, I will go much hungrier and try all the other food trucks. And I will go when Brody can play and when it's not raining and it's not 1000 degrees outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment