Thursday, June 16, 2016

June Kudos

Dear Diary,

The June Kudos for Younique is so awesome! 

I can't say enough about how much I love Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation. You don't need a lot and it covers so well. Because I do work out, I get an occasional pimple. And the Touch Skin Perfecting Concealer is perfect for covering them up. But none of that goes on my face before I apply Glorious Face and Eye Makeup Primer. Not only does that help my makeup go on flawless, it helps keep it on. And on top of that all, you get a FREE Liquid Foundation Brush!  


If you were to buy all 4 of these individually, it would cost you $139 but right now it's only $99! 

You might be saying....that's a great deal Dani but I don't know what color I would be! Well I am here to help. For reference, in the winter I am Velour (when I am at my whitest), in the spring and fall, I am Taffeta (when I have a little color) and in the summer I am Satin (when I am at my darkest and because I have yellow undertones). 








I am always available to answer any questions you might have on colors or products. I always tell people who ask that even if I didn't sell Younique, I would still buy it and wear it. That's why I do sell it. Because I believe in the product and I believe in putting good things on your skin. I know it's not the cheapest and can get pricy but this stuff last! And putting good things on your skin just helps enhance the beauty you already have. 



Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment