Thursday, June 16, 2016

June Kudos

Dear Diary,

The June Kudos for Younique is so awesome! 

I can't say enough about how much I love Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation. You don't need a lot and it covers so well. Because I do work out, I get an occasional pimple. And the Touch Skin Perfecting Concealer is perfect for covering them up. But none of that goes on my face before I apply Glorious Face and Eye Makeup Primer. Not only does that help my makeup go on flawless, it helps keep it on. And on top of that all, you get a FREE Liquid Foundation Brush!  


If you were to buy all 4 of these individually, it would cost you $139 but right now it's only $99! 

You might be saying....that's a great deal Dani but I don't know what color I would be! Well I am here to help. For reference, in the winter I am Velour (when I am at my whitest), in the spring and fall, I am Taffeta (when I have a little color) and in the summer I am Satin (when I am at my darkest and because I have yellow undertones). 








I am always available to answer any questions you might have on colors or products. I always tell people who ask that even if I didn't sell Younique, I would still buy it and wear it. That's why I do sell it. Because I believe in the product and I believe in putting good things on your skin. I know it's not the cheapest and can get pricy but this stuff last! And putting good things on your skin just helps enhance the beauty you already have. 



Love, Me