Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day

I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my handsome husband. You are beyond anything I could ever imagine. You are kind, funny and such a great influence for Brody. You don't ask for a lot and give all the time. You cook for us. You meal prep for us. You provide for us. You work your butt off everyday so Brody and I can have a wonderful life. We are both so blessed to have you as a husband and daddy. 
I love you baby! 


And to my own daddy.....I love you so much. You set an example of what men and daddies should be like. God blessed me by making you my dad. You taught me right from wrong. You taught me to never forget God. You taught me to play softball and how to keep my head above water. You always provided for us girls and never asked for anything in return. Happy father's day to you and I love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment