Friday, June 17, 2016

Fri-yay

Hey everyone,


Today I am taking the time to be with Brody. With everything that is going on in this world right now, I feel like my time needs to be spent loving on him. We never know what tomorrow brings. We never know when God will come calling. The most important thing to me is for Brody to know I love him. 

So I want you to also take the time to love on your spouse, kids, friends, family and pets. Whoever you consider someone important. Let them know they are loved and incredibly special to you. 

Enjoy your Friday and have a wonderful weekend. 
I will see you Monday :-) 

Oh and one of my favorite clothing company {Emerald Sky} just launched their new website and thru Sunday, June 19th, you can get 25% off with the code NEW25

What are you waiting for? Go shopping

And Double Oh.....Orange Is The New Black started today so yeah.......if I ignore your call or text during the time Brody is napping it's not because I'm ignoring you, it's because I have headphones on and I didn't hear you. 


And Triple Oh.....Finding Dory came out today. I have plans for next Sunday going to see it with my family and I can't wait! Just Keep Swimming Just Keep Swimming Just Keep Swimming Swimming Swimming


No comments:

Post a Comment