Friday, August 4, 2017

Brody Turns 2


TWO!

How is it so?

You are just the best thing in the world and I just can't imagine my life without you. The day you were born was a whirlwind. I went in for my 40 week appointment and they felt something was wrong so 8 hours later, you were in my arms. You were the largest NICU baby they had ever had and you healed yourself in 36 hours. I had never been more scared nor more excited nor more in love that I had been that time in the hospital. 
You make me pull my hair out one minute and the next you are smiling and laughing at me so it makes me smile. You are my sour patch kid. 
Your vocabulary this past month has just really taken off and you are repeating everything we say. You are so smart, it scares me a little bit. 
You meet friends where ever you go and you love giving hugs. 
Your love of Toy Story makes my heart sing. You love acting out the scenes and you take your daddy's old Woody doll everywhere. You love TV in general and you get that from me. 

Last night, I took 2 year old photos in our backyard and wanted to share them with you. I used my Cannon camera and then I took someone on my iPhone and I have to say, I prefer the iPhone camera! 














   





























Happy 2nd Birthday baby boy. I just LOVE you so!


Shirt is custom made by Emerald Sky
Hat is from Amazon
Happy Birthday diaper is from Honest

No comments:

Post a Comment