Friday, August 25, 2017

Five on Friday

one. Grandparents
Pop and Mimi. 2 of my kid's favorite people. They seriously are the best and spoil these grand-kids of theirs. Brody's fry outfit can be found ~here~.

The husband surprised me with this today. I am so excited. I have hated our vacuum since we got married (a big clunky heavy Shark) and have begged for this for years now. Ours died the other day so he went and bought this one for me. I LOVE it! No cords, it's super light weight and I can just go around the house super fast with it. Also, Brody can use it. That's how light weight it is. Highly recommend it. (And it's pink)

three. Big
All of a sudden, Brody is looking older to me. His face is looking not babyish anymore. He sure is a handful but he knows how to melt my heart! 

four. Show week
This week at Little Gym was show week for Brody's class. He got a medal (even though he chose not to perform which is so not like him but he was having a moment) and was all about wearing it for the rest of the day! We sure do love Mrs. Rae! 

five. Friends
I am blessed to call these ladies my friends. I don't know how I would get through my day without them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment