Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Brody's birthday shirt

The girls at Emerald Sky ALWAYS have my back. When I reached out to them to make Brody's 2 year old t-shirt, they didn't hesitate one bit in helping me out. They worked with me through every step of the process from the placement of Woody and Buzz to the writing on the shirt. I can NOT thank you girls enough for his birthday shirt. You are such an incredible t-shirt company and I am super blessed to rep y'all.

They made him a white one with blue writing for his photos and a navy one with white writing for his bday party.  It is quality made and has held up to washing (cold water and inside out). 



Head over to their website to check them out. Custom shirts are available but it does take them 2 weeks from the time the artwork is approved for you to receive them. Go here to contact them if you are needed something custom made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment