I am dying for fall. It is by far my favorite season. The fresh air. No allergies. PSL everything. And fall colors. I adore fall colors. They are so warm and inviting.
This years top 10 fall colors according to Pantone's report are:
- PANTONE 17-1558 Grenadine- A powerful, evocative, dynamic red, Grenadine is a confident and self-assured attention-getter.
- PANTONE 19-1725 Tawny Port- Taking the Red family to new depths, Tawny Port is elegant, sophisticated, and tasteful.
- PANTONE 13-2808 Ballet Slipper- Descended from the Red family but with a softer touch, Ballet Slipper is always flattering and reminiscent of the rosy glow of health.
- PANTONE 16-1341 Butterum- This snug, warming, and toasty shade is evocative of drinking a glass of Butterrum by a roaring fire on a cool autumn evening.
- PANTONE 19-4029 Navy Peony- A mainstay for the season for both palettes, Navy Peony is a dependable and an anchoring shade. Solid and stable, the hue takes some of the load off of black as a go-to neutral.
- PANTONE 17-4402 Neutral Gray- The standard bearer of all neutrals, Neutral Gray shares the anchoring role with Navy Peony in this palette. It can be used as an accent or a head-to-toe statement shade.
- PANTONE 19-4524 Shaded Spruce- This is a green you might see in the forest – sheltering and protective as evergreen trees.
- PANTONE 16-0543 Golden Lime- Earthy tones with a twist, the golden undertones of Golden Lime makes this yellow-green shade a refreshing complement to fall classics.
- PANTONE 17-4041 Marina- Cool with an enhanced vitality, Marina is the only truly cool color in the fall palette that brings with it freshness and brightness.
- PANTONE 17-1145 Autumn Maple- A quintessential autumn color, Autumn Maple is tawny and russet, introducing warmth into the palette.
My favorites are Tawny Port, Shaded Spruce and Autumn Maple. I am going to be searching the stores to add these colors to my wardrobe this season!
What color is your favorite?