Thursday, May 18, 2017

Demi for Fabletics

Dear Diary,

You know my Love for Fabletics. I think everyone who reads this blog or knows me or has met me understands this Love/Passion. It has changed my life in how I wear workout clothes and just in my everyday life of wearing clothes. 

I also have a Love for Demi Lovato. I Love who she stands for, I Love who she is, I Love how she has had struggles and talks about them. Her singing voice is off the charts and her beauty too. So when I found out she was collaborating with one of my favorite clothing companies, I knew I was going to over spend. I warned Bobby way in advance so he wouldn't question me. Plus, he loves Demi and the way I look in Fabletics so it was a win win for him too :-)! 

The line is absolutely breathtaking. I already made my purchases yesterday when it was launched and I can't wait to get them in. Here is a few of my favorites. And by favorites, some of the ones I purchased haha





There is so much more! Click {here} to view it all. If you are not a member of Fabletics, you should be. It's $50 a month, you chose up to one outfit for that price and you can skip any month you don't want. I believe they are running a special right now for $24 and 2 outfits for the Demi line. Some items have already sold out. 

The best part of this collaboration.....a portion from all sales goes to an organization called United Nations Foundation's Girl Up SchoolCycle program. So not only are you going to look good but you are helping support this wonderful cause. 

Ok....what are you still doing here? GO BUY AND THANK ME LATER! 



Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment