Monday, June 1, 2015

New for June

We've got some great things going this month at Younique. I love when the month changes because it always means something new with Younique. Here is what is new for June. 

The Kudos this month is called Go For The Glitz Bundle. What you get is a 3D fiber lash mascara retailed for $29, Tenacious Splurge Cream Shadow retailed for $26, Cream Shadow Brush to go with the Tenacious retailed for $15, and Loyal Lucrative Lip Gloss retailed for $15. It all comes in a handy travel case! All for $75! How awesome is that?! $85 worth of product for $75! The 3D will last you 3 to 4 months, the Splurge will last you a super long time (I've had mine for 2 months now and I have barely scrapped the top of it and I wear it 3-4 times a week), I am a huge fan of Younique's brushes. They are super soft and super durable and dry really fast so no mildew smell or product that stays on. Loyal is a clear lip gloss so looks great as a shine or over lip liner. 


Have that special graduate in your life? This makes for an awesome send off for her! 

Since I always talk about how much I love the Splurge eye cream's, we have a new color this month! Charming. It's a light green color and it's so pretty. I haven't received mine yet due to today being the first day you can buy it, but I have seen pictures and I can't wait. I have green eyes so this is only going to make them pop more. Green is a wonderful color for making any eye's pop, so don't worry if you have blue or brown eyes. This color is for you too! 


You can get all of this and more at www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis and don't forget I am always available to help with any product you might have questions about. I am always looking for people to join my team and help me sell this amazing product, so let me know if you are interested! 

No comments:

Post a Comment