Friday, May 29, 2015

30 weeks

I know this week is a little different but I couldn't resist putting this one. It was way to sweet of Dash looking at me like that. Kudos to my husband for capturing it. 


How far along? 30 weeks and 3 days. Time has flown by because we have been so busy but these next 9 weeks are going to go even faster for me. 

Total weight gain? 16 lbs and he is almost 4 pounds of that.

Maternity clothes? I am still in the need for a swimsuit. I have been waiting to order one because of the move but with the move being prolonged this long, I could have had it in by now. I have been wearing my normal swimsuits and they are working for me being at home but when I go out in public, I need to be more covered. No one wants to see all this. I do apologize to my family (Clemens and Lewis) because you're going to see a lot of this body this summer, rather you want to or not. Friends- don't worry. I won't put you through that torture :) :) :) 

Sleeping? I've slept great this week. It takes me a while to get comfortable and if I am uncomfortable, forget it. I have to move on and do something else. I was sitting on the couch last night watching tv and couldn't for the life of me find a comfy spot so I decided to just get up and stand. Then I tried it again and still didn't work so I just went and got in bed. I don't nap so I fall asleep really easily. 

Best moment this week? Finding out my sister in law Angie is in fact having a boy. She had a doctors appointment and since she found out so early, wanted them to be 100% sure about it now. And they were. I'm so excited. Another boy to add to the family. And get this, she already has a name. Jace Lewis Talbert. I can't even find one name I like or a name we agree on, let alone already have him named! 

Worst moment this week? Finding out we won't be moving this week but more than likely next week. I am so frustrated with all of this. We are waiting on one piece of paper from the IRS but because the IRS got hacked, they aren't releasing any files. So here we sit, waiting with a packed up house. The house we are buying is good to go. All of our paper work is golden. It's just the people buying our home is what the hold up is. I want to be in my new home and start working on my child's room! 

Do I miss anything? Running. I really wanted to go for a run yesterday with it being so pretty out but I can't even walk around the grocery store without having to use the bathroom twice. MM has been so low this whole time that he puts a lot of pressure on my bladder. Even my doctors are shocked how low he has been. 

Cravings? Peanut Butter. Bobby found creamy honey roasted peanut butter and I have been eating that by the spoon fulls. Mango's are on the top of my list to get at the grocery store. This week I got strawberries and they was awesome. Fruit hasn't really been something I've craved but the hotter it gets, the better it taste. 

Aversions? I haven't been very hungry lately. I know it's because the bigger he gets, the more he presses on my stomach and the smaller it becomes. So I have to remind myself to eat for his sake. Dinner has been a big issue for me. I eat a lot between the hours of 12pm-4pm so by dinner time, I just pick at my food. But I get a little hungry at 9pm, so that's where my rice cakes and peanut butter come in. Or a bowl of cereal. A BIG bow of cereal always works for me at any time of day. 

Pregnancy symptoms? The lack of being comfy. Peeing all the time. My hips are killing me. My legs give out some if I have been sitting or standing to long. 

Belly button? In but it is so close to being flat on my stomach. 

Stretch marks? None that I can notice. I am pale so if I do have any, they must blend in with my skin. Summer will only tell. 

Looking forward to? Moving. I keep saying this but it has to be this week. I don't know how much I longer I can wait. I wanted to be in by my shower so it has to be this week. I just want to do his room and sit in there and love it. And maybe a name will come to me. Who knows. This child may be known as MM or Mighty Mouse til we can agree on a name, even after he is born! 


________________________________________________________________

So I have a month from today till my 30th birthday which means, I have another month to come up with my 30 in 30 list. If you don't know what I am talking about, go {here} and read about it. I have 18 things on my list so that isn't to bad since I know a few things will come up within the year I can add to it. Any suggestions would be great appreciated. Remember, nothing that can really harm me or kill me, I will have a baby at home that needs me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment