Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Blockbuster Summer Time

I love the movies. And I love to go to the movies even more and as often as I can. There are some movies coming out this summer that I can not wait to see. They are {including the trailers to them all}: 


San Andreas
opening May 29- Starring Dwayne Johnson, Carla Gugino, Paul Giamatti and Alexandra Daddario- Rated PG-13:
First off, I love The Rock. And you put him in an action packed movie, I love him even more. Bobby actually introduced me to this movie and I've been hooked since. 



Spy
opening June 5- Starring Melissa McCarthy, Jason Statham, Jude Law, Allison Janney and Rose Byrne- Rated R: 
Melissa McCarthy is one of my favorite comedic actors. She takes each role on and is so funny. And I find it funny that they paired her with Jason Statham, who is your action packed ninja of a man. 2 opposite people but that is what makes it funny. 



Jurassic World
opening June 12- Starring Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Judy Greer and Jake Johnson- Rated PG-13:
OK, I have been waiting for this movie since Jurassic Park 3 was over. And I love Chris Pratt. OMG.....I am so excited for this. It can not get here soon enough. I have seen all the Jurassic's in a theater and this one will be the same. Fun fact: my dad took me to see them all and I always ended up in his lap by the end of the movie. Wonder if I will end up in his lap at the age of 29.....we will find out in a few weeks! 



Inside Out
opening June 19- Starring Amy Poehler, Mindy Kaling, Phyllis Smith, Bill Hader and Lewis Black- Rated PG:
I love kid movies. Especially when adults can actually enjoy them. This one looks like it will pull on a few heart strings. 



Ted 2
opening June 26- Starring Mark Wahlberg, Seth MacFarlane, Morgan Freeman and Amanda Seyfried- Rated R:
When I heard there was going to be a Ted 2, I just laughed. The first Ted is so outrageous, I couldn't imagine them tackling it again. But they did and here it is.



Minions
opening July 10- Starring Sandra Bullock and Jon Hamm- Rated PG:
Again, kid movies that adults can enjoy. And the fact that you can not understand them and I want to take one home, makes me laugh even more. 



Paper Towns
opening July 24- Starring Nat Wolff and Cara Delevingne- No rating yet:
There is something about this movie that looks so good. I love Cara and this is her acting debut as a main star but from the looks of it and the reporters who are talking, she is amazing. 



Mission: Impossible- Rogue Nation
opening July 31- Starring Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg and Alec Baldwin- No rating yet:
Tom Cruise at it again. More action. More Drama. More Tom. 



And that my friends, gets me to my due date with movies! :) 


What movie are you looking forward to seeing? 
Is there one that isn't on my list that you want to see? 
Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment