Friday, May 1, 2015

26 weeks

Is it me or does Dash's legs look super long here? Like they are stretched or something. 

How far along? 26 weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain? 14 pounds and I am starting to feel it. And the bigger he gets, the more weight I will put on but it's OK. Big babies are better eaters and better sleepers. 

Maternity clothes? I am now in the look out for dresses and shorts for summer. But I don't want to spend a lot so any suggestions on where to look would be great! 

Sleeping? I have slept really well this week. And it's all because I added this soft blanket to my Snoogle I sleep on. It's the really large comfy soft blanket that I wrap around it and me and I have never slept so good. As soon as I get up in the morning, it's where Dash heads. I let them out to potty and as soon as he comes back he jumps right into this spot and he's out. 

Best moment this week? I got a new car! Read about it {here}. We also registered and that was fun. Bobby helped me at Babies R Us and he was in the shock of his life. He kept asking me if everything is supposed to cost this much and do we really need this or that looks too girly or hey I think I scanned something 10 times, you're going to need to fix it. When it came to Pottery Barn, he didn't want any part of it. He trust me in his room colors and knows I will pick out the perfect room for him. I told him my idea and colors I wanted and he said sounds perfect. 


Worst moment this week? I've had a good week. Every so often I feel depressed or look in the mirror and cringe, but I am pregnant and my body is going to do what it's going to do. 

Do I miss anything? Being able to eat anything I want in the mornings. I am a huge breakfast lover. I love all breakfast foods but being confined to eggs alone is so boring. Even a little milk makes me feel dizzy and makes my heart race so it's eggs and water. I just want pancakes with peanut butter and syrup and crispy bacon covered in the syrup....and a large cup of coffee. Real coffee. Not decaf crap. 

Cravings? Last week was ice cream and I caved in and got me a small tub of it at the grocery store and it's been lovely. This week I am back to peanut butter. But I want it on a rice cake with a light low sugar blackberry jelly on top of the peanut butter. 

Aversions? Nothing that really sticks out.   

Pregnancy symptoms? Short of breath, heart racing, dizzy, sudden weight gain, oh and I'm always hungry. I eat every 3 hours and sometimes, it's every 2. 

Belly button? In 

Stretch marks? None

Looking forward to? Moving. We for sure have sold our house and have found another house we really love. We are just waiting on a few things and if everything is good, we will have a new house. I am so excited. I love the house we found, it is so us and we don't have to do anything to it so that's nice. The stress level for us both is going to be intensified these next couple of weeks so say a little prayer of peace for us.  


_______________________________________________________________


Mother's Day is in 10 days (including today). Can't figure out what to get the Mother of all Mothers? Shower her in Younique. We have everything for any budget. Flowers die and candy goes bad, Makeup only enhances her beautiful self. Order by Monday for a guarantee delivery for Mother's day. I am always happy to help with any makeup needs, so feel free to ask. 

And this month's Kudos is amazing. Buy any Younique collections and get our exclusive Three Little Words Necklace FREE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment