Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bad Blood

Dear Diary,

My favorite thing right now is the new Taylor Swift Music Video, Bad Blood ft. Kendrick Lamar. I saw it on The Billboard Awards on Sunday night and I have watched it about 1000 times since then. There are so many women in this video and so many times it references action packed movies. http://www.mtv.com/news/2163117/bad-blood-taylor-swift-movie-references/  

I am a huge fan of Taylor. I love everything about her. She is so nice and is always complimenting other people. She's in incredible role model for girls. When you see her at award shows, she always dances and sings to everyone else's music. Even when she doesn't win (which isn't very often) she is genuinely excited for that person who won. 
I couldn't let this awesome video slip past my blog. Enjoy and don't be surprised if you watch it over and over again to see everything and try to figure out who everyone is. Who knew one person could have so many powerful friends let alone Victoria Secret model friends? 


"Band-aids don't fix bullet holes. You say sorry just for show. If you live like that, you live with ghost. If you love like that, blood runs cold!" 

Love, Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment