Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I wonder why she went with a C, instead of a K......

Dear Diary,

Today's post is going to be a short one. If you haven't heard, Bruce Jenner is now a women named Caitlyn Jenner. I just have to say. more power to him/her. He has always felt different, even in his prime glory days and at the age of 65, decided it was time for him to become the women he's always wanted to be. I watched the Diane Sawyer episode of him and I have watched the Keeping Up With The Kardashian's episodes where he told his girls and they spoke to him about it and I can tell you, it even made me emotional watching these girls who called him dad for so long, see him become a women. One of the biggest and best athletes we have ever had in the USA, is a women? Go figure :) 

I know a lot of people who don't agree with me and that's OK. Your opinion is your opinion and mine is mine and I believe in treating everyone equally, no matter what they decide to choose in life. It's not my life and it's not my path. I don't like people telling me how I should live mine, so who am I to tell someone else how to live theirs? 

 If we can't be ourselves in this world, then what can we be? 

I applaud you Bruce. You look absolutely amazing and I am proud of you for becoming what you've always wanted to be. You have already inspired so many people and you will keep inspiring them. Best of luck and God Bless! 


Love, Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment