Thursday, March 29, 2018

Brooklynn's Baby Shower

Dear Diary,

Last Saturday, my girls, Kara, Kristen, Angie, Gabby, Becca, and Julie threw me a baby shower for Brooklynn. 

It was incredible. So many people came and gave Brooklynn so many gifts. I am so incredibly blessed by the women in my life and I am so glad Brooklynn will have strong, beautiful women to look up to. Bobby and Brody showed up at the end. Bobby had to get somewhere but all those women and girls in that room flocked to Brody and watched him and took care of him while I finished up. Becca brought her camera and took photos of the shower and below are just a few of my favorites. She was able to do both black and white and color photos so you might see some duplicated. 
Here are the black and white favorites.














Here are the color favorites. There is such a difference between black and white photos to full on color. I love how rustic she made the photos look. 


 























Thank you so much to my girls for throwing this for us. I am so blessed to have you in my life and now Brooklynn's life. And thank you to Becca for the photos. And a BIG thank you to those who came to celebrate with me. I love you all!

Love, Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment