Thursday, March 22, 2018

Afton Street

Dear Diary, 

So I have discovered the best line for children's clothing and you can only get it at my favorite store, Target. It's called Afton Street and they make the best, most comfortable clothes for kids. And they aren't expensive. If your child likes more of a trendy, hipster attire, than this is for you. That is what I tend to dress Brody in so when I discovered this line in the store, I went online and almost bought it all. It runs almost true to size (I feel a few shirts were a tad big but that's the look of it). I wish this line was made for women and men. Every time I put Brody in a shirt, Bobby always wishes he had it in his size. It's not just the look of the shirts, its the feel of them. They are super soft and wash really well. They start at size 12 months and go to size 5T. 
Here are a few of my favorite pieces for boys (and Brody has all of these by the way). They do have pants and shorts but they are the parachute style pant and Brody isn't a fan of that style. He is more of a skinny jean/pant kind of guy.










And for girls. They have a lot more for girls than boys (and this is just a few).







This line really is incredible and there is much more online than in store (isn't that always the case). I keep checking back online to see if they have added more and I have a feeling a little closer to summer they will. 


Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment