Wednesday, May 4, 2016

9 months old


How old? 9 months

Weight? 24 pounds (95 percentile) 

Length? 29.5 inches (91 percentile)

Likes? Being held, selfies, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, Bullet, being tickled, eating, walking with his walkers, the zoo, chocolate, smiling, baths, his Little Tykes car, riding in the golf cart, the dog's bone (which he gets told no on the daily about)











Dislikes? Being told no. He will move his arms around when he is told no, like he is saying no himself. He doesn't scream at me or anything, but understanding no is something we are learning and something we are not liking. 

Eating? Anything and everything he can get his hands on. We didn't try that many new things this month but the things we did were watermelon, ravioli, oranges and nachos.


Sleeping? So good. He's a funny sleeper though. He likes to take his baby blanket and anything else he can get and wrap it around himself. He loves the comfort of a blanket, always has. One day I woke up to him having taken all of his blankets and piling them at the bottom of his crib and then laying on top of them. Then at nap, he slept sitting up. Like with his head between his legs. 


Awake? He wakes anywhere from 7am-9am. It changes everyday. Then he is awake for 2 hours after that. Then he wakes from a nap anywhere after 11am and eats lunch around noon. Then he goes back down around 2/3pm and is up by 5pm. Then we play all night long till 8pm bedtime. 

Milestones? Clapping, standing on his own, walking with a walker, climbing up on things, a third tooth 


Anything new? I did a half marathon. Very proud of myself for that. I also got my first tattoo. 


How's mom and dad? We are good! Very good. Had a night away, just the two of us and it was so much fun. I love my husband so very much. Brody wears us out but we love him more than he will ever know. 

How's Dash and Bullet? Good. The older Brody gets, the easier it has become. Plus he drops food (not a lot) so they just stand under him waiting. Brody and Bullet are best friends. I started they own Instagram account called theadventuresofbrodyandbullet (make sure you go follow it). Dash isn't the biggest Brody fan. He doesn't like when he climbs all over him. Bullet could care less. 

Photo dump?
Those blue eyes! And when you see them in person, they are the same blue. 

I thought it would be fun to bury Brody in the ballpit. He thought it was fun too. I love his personality. 

My boys!

Brody's "I just woke up and just devoured chocolate chip pancakes" face

Come here Bro Bro, I want to tell you a secret.  

My son is obsessed with Wendy Williams. Whenever she is on, he stops and watches her. There is something about her that draws him in. 

Favorite photo this month? I have 2. 
How could this not be one?! I mean....they have the exact same look on their faces. They really are inseparable. 
Brody's shirt is from Emerald Sky.

I took a video of Brody this month riding in his red car. I screenshot a certain part of the video and the look of pure joy on his face is the best. He's just so happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment