Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday

Hello my blog friends! I am back. Thanksgiving came and went just like that (snap*). Instead of sharing all my Thanksgiving pictures today, I want to talk about one of my favorite days of the year. That day would be today......Cyber Monday! Lord knows I love to shop and I love to online shop. It is so convenient! I woke up to 84 emails all about Cyber Monday. I went through them all and found the best ones for what you get. Remember, these are all online deals.
 



We all know how much I love H&M. They are so stylish and so cheap. I shop from them all the time. Right now, if you spend over $50 (which you get a lot of for $50) you get 30% off! Just use the code 2896 for it at checkout. So for every $50, you get $15 off! I mean, it's practically stealing. And you get free shipping!!!

 
 
 
I go to Bath and Body Works 4 times a year. I'm sure you can guess those 4 times. Start of spring, start of summer, start of fall and start of winter. They are the only soaps and candles I us around my house. And every season, they put out their new scents. I get just enough to last use through that season so I am ready to load up again. Today, they are having 25% off. Just use the code HEYMONDAY at checkout. Plus, they have their foam soaps (only soap I use) on sale for 5 for $18 or 7 for $24! And their 3 wick candles are only $12. And guys, this is all before 25% off!!!!
 
 
 
 
PacSun to me is one of those stores that always intimidated me at first. Everything was just so retro and different. But once I went in and really shopped, I fell head over heels in love with it. I am a different breed and I like that they are too. Right now, the whole site is 30-50% off plus free shipping! And, Kendall and Kylie brand is 30% off! Since it is site wide, there is no code to use.
 
 
 
 
I know you have heard me talk about Piperlime before but maybe you have no idea what it is. You know how Old Navy, Banana Republic and The Gap are all related? Well a few years ago, they also developed this online shoe store called Piperlime. It was only shoes at first but it now has fashion and accessories too. It is where my bridesmaids got their dresses. It is where I buy a lot of my shoes. I just love them. They have a whole bunch of designers and they are really good priced! I can always find something in my budget. Right now, they have 30% off site-wide PLUS an extra 40% off all sale items! Just use the code CYBERSALE at checkout. So those $139 pair of boots are marked down to $84.97 plus an extra 40% off makes it $50.98! That's 65% off the original price!
 
 
 
 
Speaking of shoe stores, Chinese Laundry also has a wonderful deal going on. They sell brands like Kristin Cavallari and Dirty Laundry. They have 30% off everything plus free shipping on orders over $75! Just use the code CM30 at checkout. So those pair of Kristin's you saw from my previous post are now 30% off! You can check that off my Christmas list!
 
 
 
 
Have you ever heard of Cotton On? I know I have mentioned them before. The only in store I know of is at Northpark and the first time I went in, I loved it. Their prices are cheap and but the style is always on point. They always have amazing sales going on and I can find anything for every single family member. Today, site-wide is 50% off full priced items. So this doesn't apply to sale items. But their full priced items are so cheap to begin with so 50% off that is amazing. Just use the code CYBER50 at checkout.
 
 
 
 
So I have saved the best for last! Seriously, when I found out...I ran to Bobby and was jumping up and down and he told me to make sure I take advantage of this deal!
Everyone knows how much I love Quest Nutrition. I promote them as much as I can. They make the most tastiest protein bars and protein chips! Recently, they came out with their own protein powder but I have not tried it yet. And as of last week, their newest flavor protein bar came out and it was S'more! Let me tell you, DELICIOUS! Today, they have 25% off any order between $39.99-$250.00. So for every $40 you spend, you get $10 off. Plus they are offering free shipping today only too. Just use the code CYBERUS at checkout. On a side note, the deal does NOT apply to their protein powder. Because of high demand on them, they aren't part of the deal.  
 
 
 
Stores like Amazon, Target, Best Buy and Walmart have so many deals going on too. And those don't require any codes. You just have to go and do a lot of clicking around to find the best thing.
 
So those are my favorite deals for today. I love Cyber Monday. I buy so much for people for Christmas and I am able to get them more because I have saved so much money. And because I order today, I am almost guaranteed to get it way before Christmas. There is nothing like knowing your done with Christmas shopping.
 
 Next stop on my agenda, QUEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment