Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Fall Fashion 2017

Friday is the first official day of Fall and I am so ready. Good bye hot, boiling days. Hello sweater weather and boots! 

Fall fashion is my favorite. You don't have to bundle up to much like you do in winter and you can still manage to stay outside for a long time and not burn up or die from frost. I have found my favorite fall 2017 trends for this year. 

It seems the trend for this fall season is over sized cardigans and skinny jeans. Keeping the colors neutral is in this fall too. 



If you are going to add a color, make it red. Red will be the hot color this season. Like this purse...someone please buy this purse for me!

If you are into a pantie hose/tight look with a skirt...make it fishnet. They make so many different kinds of fishnet hosiery now. Did y'all know Julia Roberts has her own line of hosiery? Find it ~here~ and be prepared to be amazed. 

Speaking of skirts, mid-length seems to be in or it was at all the fashion shows. High waisted as well (which I love). 


Now for the thing we all love the most...shoes. 
For fall this year, go with a slouchy boot. 

You can also go with lace up booties. 

Want something more casual? Try a Loafer or a Mule (loafers have backs, mules you slip on)

Western is in this fall season as well. 

So is floral when it comes to shoes. (give me give me give me)


I don't know about you but I am ready. 
Just FYI: all of these photos came from Pinterest. I didn't tell you where to get any of these things because I simply want you to have some fun on your next shopping trip but be aware of what is in. H&M, Dillard's, Macy's, Nordstrom's, Target...place like that are going to have all of these trends. Buy a few expensive staples and go cheap on everything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment