Friday, September 15, 2017

Five on Friday

one. Carter's PJ's
The best PJ's ever come from Carters. They are super soft and Brody loves them. He also loves dogs if you couldn't tell. The dog and the slippers are Carter's too. Use code PERK25 for 25% off.

two. Best Friends
Just because I love their friendship. 

three. Ellie
Tuesday we finally got to meet Ellie. Who's Ellie you might ask? Her Momma was always like my little sister growing up. I've known her Mom, Lindsay, since I was a child and I have always adored and loved her. The same goes for this baby. Brody wasn't so sure about her since she was much smaller but aren't they the cutest? I hope they continue to come do play dates with us so I can see them both!

four. Halo Top
They just released their new fall flavors (SEVEN of them) and I have been searching everywhere for them. Pumpkin Pie, Pancakes and Waffles, Candy Bar, Rainbow Swirl, Caramel Macchiato, Cinnamon Roll, Chocolate Covered Banana and Mochi Green Tea. The only one we have found is the green tea one. Bobby liked it. I didn't. I thought it tasted like perfume. But if anyone has seen the other flavors...please let me know where! 

BEST hats ever. Thin, light weight and super comfy. They have babies, kids and adults and I got Brody and I matching buffalo print ones. Can't wait for fall to wear them. Use code CART10 for 10% off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment