Friday, September 22, 2017

Five on Friday

They are once again having a huge sale and have added a few new shirts like the one below for children. They have as well add a few new shirts for women. Here are details for the sale.... 10% off one shirt with code FALL10 or 25% off with the purchase of 2 or more shirts with code FALL25. The sale is running 9/22-9/29. Don't hesitate. 

two. Haircut
He got another hair cut by the great Ralph. We had him go a little shorter because it is growing so fast. 

I am awful at eating breakfast. It is the hardest meal for me because I am usually not very hungry when I wake up. I want my coffee and then in about an hour or so, I will eat. I have always been like that. But on rushed mornings (which is like 3-4 days a week) I have to make myself something easy and on the go mostly. When I was at Target this week, making my weekly run, I found these protein-packed power waffles by Kodiak Cakes. There are 3 flavors, Buttermilk & Vanilla, Blueberry Chia and Dark Chocolate. I bought the buttermilk and vanilla because it had the least amount of sugar (which I am trying to cut) and more protein (which I am trying to up). DELICIOUS. I do want to get the chocolate one next and see.

four. Apple iPhone update
I updated my phone (and watch) the other day and I am loving the new update. Sometimes I can't tell after an update but this time I can. My favorite new feature is the Do Not Disturb While Driving feature. It turns my text messages and notifications off while I am driving. There is a way to get into my phone if I need maps or music, but the feature is to help eliminate you using your phone. I wish they had brought this out sooner. 

five. PSL
I made a joke that I drink way to many PSL's in the fall and someone asked me if I had to guess how many, what would the number be? Well I have no idea so I started keeping count. Since they came out, I have had 9! I have tried them every way except frap style which is next on the list. How many have you had?

No comments:

Post a Comment