Wednesday, September 6, 2017

PSL

It is finally cooler outside. Not by much but just enough to where I'm not drenched in sweat and so uncomfortable that all I think about doing is jumping in random pools to cool off. With that said, my FAVORITE thing is back and I am going to keep a count of how many I have because I'm that obsessed. 

The Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks. I live for this drink. Pumpkin spice is one of my favorite flavors and Starbucks just does it so right. If you have never have one, GET ONE. They also can make it into a frappuccino (which I've not had but might try soon) and I am sure it is just as tasty. There is something about it that puts me in the fall mood and I want it to be in the 60's like right now! Decorating for fall is next on my list and with the new Hobby Lobby right around the corner, I apologize in advance to my husbands wallet. 

But he will have one beautifully decorated home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment