Friday, September 8, 2017

Momma

Happy birthday to my beautiful Momma! 

Her actual birthday is tomorrow but since I don't blog on the weekends, she gets today. Words can't describe the love I have for my Mom. It wasn't until I became a mom myself did I see how important she was to me and I hate admitting that. We take mom's for granted I feel sometimes. I can now easily see all the things she's done for me, all the little lessons along the way she taught me. Things I didn't realize at the time that would shape me into who I am, the mom that I am.  

Momma- you are simply the best ever. Your voice is by far my favorite and you always are there for me. Your not afraid to give me your opinion and I love that about you. You are the most beautiful woman in the world and I thank God everyday for you. I hope you have the best birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment