Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Future Friend

With Thanksgiving tomorrow, I thought this would make for a great gift for those in my life. I honestly didn't think we would, but we decided too and here we are and there's no going back. 
SURPRISE!

Due May 24th and already so loved! 


Can we just point out a few things from this photo: 
~I can already tell I am showing so much faster with this one and my face is already swelling because of it. (cue the eye roll)
~Brody has no desire for another child if you can tell. 
~We all need tans!

Here are few more of my favorites





So yes, that makes me almost 14 weeks pregnant (tomorrow) and it's been the hardest thing keeping quiet about. I promise to fill you all in next week and will start my weekly blogs like I did for Brody. 

Thank you Betsy (Swink Photography) for doing this secretive shoot for us and keeping it on the down-low for oh so long. We sure do love you friend!

Also a HUGE shout out to my girls at Emerald Sky for making Brody's and baby's shirts. When I told them, all they could do was ask "how could they make it extra special for me" and this is what they come up with. I had nothing to do with the design of these shirts and was so blessed they came up with something super quick for me. You girls have my heart and I love y'all! Go to yesterday's blog to see their amazing Black Friday sale! 


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment