Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Black Friday sale you don't want to miss

I know there are a lot of Black Friday sales going on this week. Some of the stuff I've seen is insane. So what I am about to tell you is NO different. 

Emerald Sky is having a 50% off sale. You won't find this on Instagram. You won't find this on their website. This code I am about to give you is for subscribers and my bloggers for early access. Thursday they plan on announcing this so get over there and shop before they sell out. ALSO....they added new shirts. 
Lord help me. 
I have included all the new shirts below for you to see. 

Here are the details: 50% is now through Friday at noon (central). Use code JOLLY50 at checkout. Then Friday noon through Friday midnight (central), everything is 40% off with the code JOLLY40. Then Friday midnight through Monday midnight (central) everything is 30% off with the code JOLLY30










If you have any questions on sizing, please don't hesitate to ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment