Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Aubrey

Today you would have been 3. 

Today you might have been helping plan your big princess bash or maybe you would have been into dinosaurs and tomboy. 

Today you would have gotten a call from your Aunt Dani telling you how much I love you and how much I love being your aunt. 

Today is your birthday and today I celebrate you. 

You met Jesus way to early in life in my opinion but if you are going to leave us for anyone, you picked the best one to go to. 

You will forever be loved little girl! 






______________________________________________________________
On a side note, my book party is still going on if you would like to purchase some books for your kiddos for Christmas. Here is the ~link~. Thank you to those who participate last night. It was a lot of fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment