Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Jace

Happy 2nd birthday to this cute nephew of mine, Jace Lewis Talbert! 

I can't believe you are 2! It feels like yesterday you were born. You are so fun to be around and I just love watching you jump place to place. You are the best jumper I know and you are the life of the party where ever you go. I just adore you and love that Brody has someone so close in age to go with. You are your own little person and I call you Boss Baby because everything about that movie is you. From the way you look to if you could actually really fully talk in sentences and paragraphs, I just know we all would find out you are running this world from your crib! 


I love you so very much and I can't wait to see where this next year takes you. 
Happy birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment